Job Thikana is driven by quality – from operations to customer services. Our team of highly experienced professionals is passionate to offer end-to-end recruitment solutions. Each team members possesses extensive knowledge and is well-versed with his/her domain and strives to bridge the gap between talent and opportunities.
Job Thikana, abbreviated as JT is India’s leading Internship platform for interns seeking internships to explore their true potential as they embark their professional career. Students looking for internships whilst pursuing education can register with the portal and find the best suitable internship opportunity available in India and overseas. Our internship program includes:
Paid Internship Abroad
Explore international paid internship to embark career with international exposure in early career. If you are looking for paid internship abroad, then look no further. Job Thikana is India’s leading internship service provider that has benefitted thousands of candidates aiming to gain work experience abroad and discover a new country. You can apply for paid internship in the Automobile, Healthcare, and Hospitality sectors across the globe through Job Thikana.
Paid Internship in India
Go #VocalforLocal, explore various exciting opportunities in 2021 across various Indian metro cities in various industries. With the post pandemic resurrection of organizations, there is a huge requirement for internships across India in numerous sectors.
Looking for a paid internship in India! Register now with Job Thikana and find the perfect internship for yourself and gain work experiences to enhance your employability. The portal connects students with leading companies in Automobile, Healthcare and Hospitality sectors for internship.
Job Thikana is one of the leading online job platforms connecting jobs seekers and job givers across various industry verticals, vacant positions, experiences and geographies. Job Thikana uses cutting edge technology to provide relevant profiles to employers and relevant jobs to job seekers. It is an excellent platform for the applicants to find the right jobs and aids employers in their quest to locate the most suitable candidates.
For Job Seekers
A large number of organizations from different sectors and domains are seeking bright interns as well as full time workforce. JT Jobs is turning out to be an excellent platform for connecting right talent with the right stage. A sizeable number of employers have posted requirements on our website for vacancies to be filled. Job seekers can submit their resume to be a part of Job Thikana’s searchable centralized database to land their next great job. They can find jobs across various sectors including Automobile, Healthcare, and Hospitality and schedule the Interview at their convenience.
With over 150,000 registered candidates actively seeking Internship/employment opportunities with help of JT Jobs, it’s easier for organization to choose from the wider pool of talent for vacant positions in shortest period of time. This has made their journey of #bounceback even smoother.
Get your business operations back in driver's seat by registering with JT Jobs and start posting your requirements. Job Thikana has a huge database of registered job seekers looking for suitable jobs in different sectors across the country. The employers can get access to a wider pool of skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled candidates looking for a job in various avenues such as automobile, healthcare, hospitality and more.
2020 turned out to be quite a show stopper for many organizations across all sectors around the globe. With the migration of workforce from Metro's to home town, the void of workforce to get the business back on track is one of the major challenges for all organizations which depend on large number of workforce.
Outsourced manpower with simplified tech enable app to monitor attendance, automated billing as per hours of work through On Job Thikana Android and Web Based App, turns out to be the perfect solution provided by Job Thikana.
JobThikana.com is one of the leading Manpower Solutions Provider in India. Owing to our flawless services, we have become a popular choice for meeting the manpower outsourcing requirements of several companies across the nation. We have been serving our esteemed clients for Staffing and Recruitment solutions in Automobile, Healthcare, and Hospitality sectors.
When you register with JobThikana.com, you will be asked to provide the Company with certain information. The Company will not disclose to any third party your name, address, e-mail address or telephone number without your prior consent, except to the extent necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws or in legal proceedings where such information is relevant.
The Company reserves the right to offer third party services and products toy based on the preferences that you identify in your registration and at any time thereafter; such offers may be made by the Company or by third parties.
Use of the Job Thikana Services
The job posting, resume and other features of our site may be used only by individuals seeking employment and/or career information and by employers seeking employees. Your use of the Job Thikana Services is also subject to any other contracts you may have with Job Thikana. In the case of any conflict between these Terms and any contract you have with Job Thikana, the terms of your contract will prevail. The term “post” as used herein shall mean information that you submit, publish or display on a Job Thikana Site.
Specific Prohibited uses
The job posting and resume database features of JobThikana.com may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information and employers seeking employees.
The Company specifically prohibits any other use of JobThikana.com, and all Users agree not to do any of the following:
• Post any resume or apply for any job on behalf of another party;
• Set more than one copy of the same resume to public at any one time;
• Solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other Defer any contact from an employer to any agent, agency, or other third party;
• Post jobs or content on JobThikana.com that contain any hyperlinks, email addresses, HTML Tags, "hidden" keywords, repetitive keywords or any keywords that are irrelevant to the job or are otherwise misleading contained in a job posting are prohibited;
• Post jobs for modeling or talent or talent scouting positions on the Site;
• Use any Job Thikana Site Resume Database for any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees, including but not limited to using the information in the Resume Database to sell or promote any products or services;
• Post or submit to the Site any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own;
• Post on any Job Thikana Site any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an upfront or periodic payment, pays commissions only (except for postings that make clear that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling, in which case such postings are permissible), requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
• Send unsolicited mail or e-mail, making unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes regarding promotions and/or advertising of products or services to a user of Job Thikana Site;
• Post jobs or content on any Job Thikana Site that contain multiple job requirements in one description/posting or refreshing the same job multiple times;
• Post jobs or content on any Job Thikana Site seeking money, periodic payment in any form.
• Post jobs or content which are not exactly offering jobs but offer services such as immigration /visa processing etc.
• Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
• Use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods.
• Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of Job Thikana Site;
• Aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the Job Thikana Content or information available from any Job Thikana Site including expired job postings, other than as permitted by these Terms.
• Use the Job Thikana Services for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity, or post or submit any content, resume, or job posting that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by Job Thikana’s discretion.
• The Company also specifically prohibits any use / insertion of any of the User’s URL, web link, e mail address and website while posting any job on JobThikana.com.
• You are not authorized to share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and breach of this obligation may tantamount to disabling your Job Thikana account and Services.
Registration and Password
Additional Terms Applicable to Employers
You understand and acknowledge that if you cancel your employer account or your employer account is terminated, all your account information from Job Thikana.in, including saved resumes, network contacts, and email mailing lists, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from Job Thikana's databases. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through Job Thikana’s web servers.
A Job posting may not contain:
• any hyperlinks, other than those specifically authorized by Job Thikana;
• misleading, unreadable, or "hidden" keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented, as determined in Job Thikana’s reasonable discretion;
• the names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies other than those of your customer save where expressly agreed by Job Thikana;
• the names of colleges, cities, states, towns or countries that are unrelated to the posting;
• more than one job or job description, more than one location, or more than one job category, unless the product so allows;
• inaccurate, false, or misleading information;and
• Material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
You may not use Your Job Thikana job posting to:
• post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national and international laws;
• post jobs that include any screening requirement or criterion in connection with a job posting where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted job;
• post jobs or other advertisements for competitors of Job Thikana or post jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with Job Thikana;
• sell, promote or advertise products or services;
• post any business opportunity that requires an upfront or periodic payment or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
• advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature;
• request the use of human body parts or the donation of human parts, including, without limitation, reproductive services such as egg donation and surrogacy;
• endorse a particular political party, political agenda, political position or issue;
• promote a particular religion;
• post jobs located in countries subject to economic sanctions in compliance with the laws of respective State jurisdiction; and except where allowed by applicable law, post jobs which require the applicant to provide information relating to his/her racial or ethnic origin, political beliefs, philosophical or religious beliefs, membership of a trade union, physical or mental health and sexual life
Violations of Terms & Conditions
If JobThikana.com, in its sole discretion, determines that a violation of the Terms & Conditions has occurred, the company may pursue any of its legal remedies. Users who violate these Terms may have their access and use of our website suspended or terminated, at Job Thikana’s discretion.